Thursday 14 January 2010

Zettai Shoujo Seiiki Amnesian, Chapter 4

And here we are again, with Amnesian Chapter 4 for your reading pleasure. It undoubtedly marks a huge improvement over chapter 3, that's for sure.

We have several new characters, including friends of Himeko, as well as various villains.

There's even a shocking revelation that actually seems to be quite a bit confusing for at least one character. Yeah, the translation really doesn't seem to be able to go another way. Make of it what you will, it interested me quite a bit - just like the dream image Himeko has of herself...take a careful look there~

Translation notes, there's some. First, the color page has an untranslated part in the upper right, cause, you know, I can't be bothered to put in the effort to edit "And it has a color page OMG" onto the COLOR PAGE. Just redundant.

Second, on page 8, there's the name of the secret underwater hideout of our villains, Ruruie. We didn't bother to translate it, due to space reasons. Ruruie means, kanji-wise, something roughly like splendor of the dragons, with ie also sounding like home, so there's an implication of "Glorious home of the Dragons". Similar dragon kanji than the one in "Dragon's Cry", those sanctuaries the villains are trying to destroy. A connection? We don't know, but since it's Kaishaku, it might very well be, hence the note.

Finally, those of you who disliked the "Black/White" levels in Chapter 1 and 2, do you like it better this way? It'd be nice to know if the editing is finally done properly, in your eyes!


Get it here:
Megaupload
Mediafire

20 comments:

  1. I agreed, it is a big improvement over the last chapter and I admit that there was hardly to no fanservice in this chapter. We were introduced to many new characters and villians, but what caught my eyes was the cliffhanger. Btw, thanks, Zefiris.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yay!! is out ! Thank You SOOO MUCH!!!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks thanks. And there was fan service... Delicious Chikane gym wear fan service. Unfortunately it wasn't enough to get Himeko to have reactions like the disgusting boys in her class =[.

    I wish the image types were JPG like last time since my portable device can't see PNG, but I can convert on my own. It definitely looks a lot cleaner and I thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
    I'm HAPPY the fourth chapter de ZSSA is out!!!
    Your guys are amazing!!!!!

    Thanks you =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Cuddlyness too.

    So cute the licking was, so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I came to make a delivery...

    of LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been looking forward to this for sometimes, thank you! This chapter is really way better than before, especially the 3rd - -b
    I like the expressions of Chikane this time and the way how she reacted with Himeko's "order", silly but fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks, great work!

    So, the usual plot trainwreck has started to build up. My calculations solved this by assuming the existence of two Himekos. The equation results in death.

    cya

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great! Thanks for this release!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The editing still needs a lot of work. The black could still be better you know? Level more.

    ReplyDelete
  11. yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! thank you so much! keep up the good work, ^-^

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Thank u so much, I hope this chapter is better than the last one...

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'M NOT EVIL!
    Thanks for amnesian, I do love all the work you do. So here's my comment of appreciation. Your welcome.

    Don't forget about choir.

    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  14. OMG thank you sooo much for your work *-*

    You really shouldn't bother about what people may say, as me as probably many already love you for bringing us Chikane =D

    (I would be happier if kaishaku wasn't so mean with us at the end of this chapter XD)

    ReplyDelete
  15. You girls get a lot of hugs and cookies for such great work! At the very least Chikane and Himeko are back in our lives, I love Chikane even more than ever now. n_n

    If it's ever animated, I want Ayako Kawasumi and Noriko Shitaya together again! ShizxNat doesn't hold a candle to ChikanexHimeko.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey I want to show you something

    I edited (colorize one panel) this page:
    http://i476.photobucket.com/albums/rr122/mariaravengirl/Project/Amnesian04_21copy.jpg

    and wanna hear your comment

    see you soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the update - bow bow and hug hug
    I was able to enjoy my fangirl love for Chikane x Himeko because I could read it...you guys are the greatest!!
    I just love Chikane and her protectiveness over Himeko..it makes me wanna have a chikane-like with me at all time :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. I love chikanexhimeko so much =D i just found out about this manga and i just had to read it ^^ anyone knows when is the next chapter gonna be released?

    ReplyDelete
  19. CHIKANE and HIMEKO FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hey I love CHIKANE AND HIMEKO that's for the chapter =D. I didn't mind chapter 3 I loved bunnygirl Chikane :3.

    ReplyDelete