Friday 8 April 2011

Choir 22, 23, 24, & 25 - The "Love Love Ski Trip" Arc


Here it is, finally. So sorry about the long long wait. As its name implies, this arc is concerned with skiing and yuri romance, not at all in that order. We hope you will enjoy.

A few notes:

On page 3 of chapter 22, "Our Little Con Artist", Mawata is making a strange joke that we couldn't quite figure out. Whether this is supposed to be referencing some obscure character, or is simply a typically Japanese dig at the "sneaky Chinese" stereotype, we just don't know.

Also, for reasons which will become obvious, Kakin Ondo is now the official theme song of Choir.

Anyway, we hope to do better from now on. Chapters 26-28 could be called the "Mayuko/Shousei Home Visit" arc, and are every bit as rewarding as that description makes them sound. In fact, those three chapters are the main reason we even began doing Choir. The rough scripts are already done, so expect them before too long. Thanks again for your patience.

Read it on dynasty: http://dynasty-scans.com/reader/search/choir

16 comments:

  1. Allow me to say, "Woah".

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. everyone was so noisy and i was prematurely woken up, so i grumpily logged on my computer to check my email and find this nice release! thanks guys, my morning won't suck so bad afterall

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't mind the waiting. I'm simply glad to "see" you again. Welcome back dear comrade : )


    Lussh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much! Don't worry about the wait. I appreciate the fact that you are at least doing this. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My eternal gratitude. This makes me so happy. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks.
    Lookin forward to the next chapters!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My most greatest thank-yous. May your work be a fullfilling one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. YEEEEEEEEEEES!!!! Thank you so much!!! made my day :=)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I thank you for this, after a lot of Madoka's deppressing fanart. This is definitely what I need..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Massive thanks are due. It's great to see you guys releasing again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! I love this series!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Anonymous from yesterday again - is page 6 of chapter 22 missing from the DL, or are the pages misnumbered? Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete
  13. It was in fact missing. Thanks for pointing that out. See the new post.

    ReplyDelete