Saturday 4 August 2012

Battle Athletes Daiundoukai: Land Stage, Heat 2

I really love the Olympics. Have since I was little. Female athletics is something I've always considered to be a very positive and empowering thing. I love to see those strong, skilled women striving and competing together.

This is also the reason I love sports anime and manga, and Battle Athletes is a very special example of that genre for me. In short, there couldn't be a better, more appropriate time to release more of it than right now.

This chapter introduces the glorious Jessie, who will be an important character all the way through, I'm happy to say - and wow, just look at the way Akari reacts to her. Even if you left out everything that happens later in the manga, this would've been enough to convince me that Akari is a lesbian. (Not that it's ever very difficult to convince me of that.)

It's such a blessing to be able to work on this. I'm enjoying it so much, and I hope you will too.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/?1k2kl13hscmpviz

8 comments:

  1. Thanks for the update, I have the Anime but,have not read the Manga.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh, man. That's the second time in as many chapters that her instructor has done something that sent her to the hospital. Really starting to dislike that guy. He seems really superfluous too, as he adds nothing, not even comic relief, to the story. Seems like his only role in this manga is to do something to make sure Akari gets sent to the hospital.

    Thanks, for the upload, the editing and all is really well done, I appreciate it. Looking forward to more. And, yeah, Akari seems pretty gay already :].

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow that was pretty quick given its length - and I enjoyed it alot - many thanks for working on this :)

    And yeah- she already seems more blatently a lesbian than in the anime!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the second chapter! And during the Olympics too :) Wonderful.
    I look forward to Akari's reaction to the other beautiful ladies that will appear later.
    Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoying it veeeeeeeeeeeryyyyyyyyyy slooooooooooooooooooooooooooowlyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We apologize for the long delays between chapters. It seems like real life is always getting in the way. Recently, Zefiris was forced to move - without the computer she had been using to this point. I regret to say it may be another month or two before we're in a position to continue. Thanks for your patience.

      Delete
    2. Hey, I think everyone is just grateful you're doing this! Real life is always an annoying little pest. Take your time!

      Delete