Monday 5 April 2010

Choir, Chapters 12, 13, and 14




It is our tremendous pleasure to bring you a triple-chapter release of Choir. Of note, the mysterious Gasuko is finally unmasked in Chapter 13, which leads to a rather drastic rebirth of the character as we knew her...

However, Chapter 14 is what we, and no doubt you yourself, are really here for. Please enjoy, and keep in mind that this is still only the beginning for Shousei and Mayuko. There are many more yuri-laden chapters to come.

Do please let us know if you enjoyed this release. As ever, your appreciation is our greatest reward.

Read it on dynasty.

12 comments:

  1. let me bow in respect
    *bows*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is certainly very much appreciated. Always love to see more yuri translations.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you sooo much!!! yuri ftw!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much, so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw the discussion at /u/, I feel sorry for you, Cryssoberyl. Thanks for the work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you need some help with the cleaning I think I can help you out. If you need some more helping hands mail me @ egypt_for_live@live.nl

    I think what you guys are doing is wonderful. Thanks a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe my luck to tumbling on Choir! and get hooked on it. Such a cute story and lovely characters. Thank you very much, I mean it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many thanks for providing us such a lovely work (including the original and the scanlation). This is one of my absolute favourite manga series. Mayuko deserves some sweet yuri loving and I have the feeling she is going to get it. Cannot wait for more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I enjoy your releases! Every one!

    ReplyDelete
  10. A bit late, but let me express my joy on reading this cute little series and my thanks to you for bringing it to us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my god this chapter was so fluffy it made me cry tears made of gummy bears and sprinkles!!!! <3 This is my new favorite manga!

    ReplyDelete