Tuesday 19 October 2010

Ehhhhhh!?


We've been quiet for a while, and many of you have been wondering as to the situation.

In a word, Zefiris will be unable to devote time to this project until after the end of this year.

I apologize, both for this hiatus and for the delay in announcing it. I won't conceal that it's been a matter of contention between Zefiris and myself. (Though I must add that "contention" is essentially the normal state of our friendship, and has been for its many years.)

However, one fact not in contention is that as both translator and primary editor, this project has always been 85% Zefiris' efforts, so both you and I will simply have to await her pleasure.

Until that time, and our next release, happy holidays.

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for what has been done already. I wish both of you the better, no matter what your scanlation work may become. You naturally come first. So thank you, and happy holidays to you two : )

    Kangeis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's all right. I hope you guys will be still around after the year, too. So, merry holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew Zefiris would stop scanlating after Amnesian failed. Crys, don't expect her to recover.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hum.. Hope you people keep happy and health (full of candies and yuri and moe)!
    Kind a pointless comment but it will be worth if it makes Zefiris and/or Cryssoberyl smile.

    Kidk

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for all your work. I always look forward of your releases.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww... I'm sad to hear it, but thanks for the news all the same.

    I hope nothing bad happened!

    Happy holidays to you two, and thank you for all the effort you've put forth so far!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh geez I'm late. But I'll still drop by to let you know a fan was here too! xD I agree with Ayra, I hope nothing bad happened. I just wish things are going well not just for Zeffy but for YOOOOO Crysso! So... no probs with the temporary vacation! Take all the time you both need and we fans will still be here awaiting your return! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've lately re-read Choir and all I can say is I wish you guys Happy Holidays and a wonderful New Year. Take your time and recuperate. May all your searches output the correct English term. Signed, a fellow translation monkey.

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are. Chapters 22 and 23 are in the works.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yay! You have NO idea how happy that makes me feel! I cant wait till the next Chapters!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete